At Miss Bliss Hair Boutique, we pride ourselves on creating the hair of your dreams through your personalised hair journey. We always strive to provide you with high quality service and a fantastic experience. By booking your appointment, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Quotes are provided as a guide and can not be guaranteed without an in salon consultation, where a written quote will be given and guaranteed.
- By agreeing to your consultation, you are agreeing to have the services required to achieve your desired look
- No refunds will be provided if the new look/style you have chosen does not, in your opinion ‘suit you’
- No refunds will be provided if you have ‘changed your mind’
- If you are unhappy with your hair, in most cases we are happy to come to an agreement. This will be decided upon by the Salon Director
- Miss Bliss DO NOT provide refunds. All discussions regarding refunds/discounts will be entered into on a case by case basis involving the client, stylist and Salon Director
- Miss Bliss does not hold any responsibility to any adverse reactions caused by the food and drink products offered in our salon
- You are required to arrived 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This allows us to have you seated and comfortable in time for your stylist
- All blow waves are included in the cost of your colour service
Miss Bliss Hair Boutique does not offer refunds for any finalised services. If you are not happy with the outcome of your hair, we are able to fix any issues at no cost to you if:
- The salon is notified within 3 days of your original appointment
- You have not ‘changed your mind’
– Change of mind will result in charges for extra services
- You return to the salon within 14 days of your original appointment
– Action to fix the issue to be determined by the Salon Director
- Failure to return within 14 days voids our guarantee and you will be charged for further services
- If you or a third party have attempted to alter hair colour or cut, this guarantee is null and void
Thank you for your understanding; we look forward to seeing you in the salon again soon!
The Team at Miss Bliss Hair Boutique xx
We always do a complete consultation and take every step necessary to ensure your safety and the best possible results. While we are confident in our knowledge and experience, sometimes the unexpected can happen.
It is your responsibility to inform us if you have:
- Been exposed to or swam in chlorine
- Used any type of natural hair colour, especially henna
- Started new medication or diet
- Any thing else that could possibly effect your colour
Hair colour and hair lighteners, along with other chemicals that we may use on your hair can react with any other type of chemical or metal agent that may be present in your hair. Whilst we adhere to strict guidelines in regard to colour, lighteners, and chemicals, we cannot foresee every possible outcome.
It is impossible for us to ask questions regarding every possible circumstance that could result in an unwanted outcome. If you are not forthcoming about what may be on your hair it is possible you could experience anything from hair breakage, chemical burns and undesired colour results. If in doubt, mention it!
All stylists strive to ensure our clients happiness and satisfaction. They have been added to the team based on their experience and higher education and knowledge.
We will do our very best to ensure you leave with beautiful, healthy hair each and every time you leave our salon!
We understand sometimes you children need to be with you. However, please be aware of the following conditions when bringing your child into our hair salon:
- It is important that your child remains sitting near your at your station at all times. Items such as scissors, hot tongs, hot irons, chemicals and other items can be dangerous and harmful to your child(ren)
- Colouring books and pencils can be provided, however we recommend bringing your own toys, electronics and food
- Our stylists are not responsible for your child’s safety, it is up to you to keep an eye on them
- It will be at your expense to repair any damage to the salon or salon property caused by your child
We provide a 14 day guarantee with our extensions, meaning if the extensions begin to slip or fall out within 14 days of your appointment, we will re-tape them free of charge. We will only honour this guarantee if you follow the below care instructions completely.
We insist you only leave your extensions for 4-6 weeks at the most before returning to have them re-taped. Leaving the hair longer can result in knotting/matting and/or slipping of the extensions. The hair extensions we use are the highest quality, top grade extensions, and need to be treated accordingly.
- Take extra care when combing/brushing hair when wet
- Plait hair before bed to avoid knotting
- Do not apply oil or conditioner to the roots
- Brush your hair and the extensions daily by sectioning off the hair and gently combing through any knots. Avoid rough pulling or brushing as it may pull the extensions out.
- Treat every set of hair extensions as a new set. Our supplier may not be the same as other salons, and every brand and batch of hair extensions can potentially react differently.
- When washing, gently lather and be cautious when lathering near tapes. Avoid rough scrubbing when washing
- Use recommended shampoo and conditioning products. Using cheap or unsuitable products can result in knotting/matting and slipping of the extensions
- Avoid salt water and chlorine. If you are swimming, put some leave-in treatment in your hair (avoiding the roots) and plait.
- Miss Bliss will not lighten any hair extensions. We will colour your extensions on a case-by-case evaluation.
- Swimming overseas may be detrimental to the hair quality as there are several chemicals in the pools and oceans overseas so it is not recommended
If you choose not to follow the above guidelines and information provided, Miss Bliss is not liable for any damage caused to your hair extensions outside the salon. We will also not be held responsible for any replacements, refunds or free services if the extensions are mistreated, dyed, cut or tampered with in any way by yourself or a third party.
If Miss Bliss deems the extensions to be faulty or defective, we will send the extensions to the supplier and pursue a refund, which (if successful) we will then use to either a) give you a new set of extensions or b) pass the refund on to you. If the supplier does not agree that the extensions are defective we will evaluate the situation directly with you to come to a mutual agreement.
- Hair trials are not compulsory, but are strongly recommended.
- Pricing is not guaranteed until a booking has been confirmed and a deposit paid.
- It is the responsibility of the client to be on time. We can not guarantee the completion time if the client is running late.
- Bookings are subject to availability, please contact us for enquiries.
- A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the balance due 4 weeks prior to the appointment date.
- Deposit is NON REFUNDABLE
- Due to commitments, and the last minute nature of those commitments, Kristy can not be guaranteed as the stylist. In the event Kristy is unable to offer her service, a reasonable amount of notice will be given and a highly qualified stylist, trained by Kristy will be arranged as a replacement.
- Any concerns about the service or stylist need to be raised at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time.
- 100% cancellation fee will be charged if 2 months notice is not given.
- Any changes to services discussed, quoted and booked will incur additional charges.
- Appointments must be pre booked
- 2 weeks notice period recommended for change of appointment
- Availability can not be guaranteed if appointment needs to be rescheduled.
- No refunds on any pre paid services.
- Pre paid packaged services are not valid post wedding date.
- Full payment of Bridal Journey is required at the time of booking.
- All Miss Bliss Terms and Conditions still apply.
- There is a minimum of 3 clients required for call out/travel fee
- By joining the Elite Club of Miss Bliss you have agreed to the terms given to you when accepting the invitation.
- There is no joining fee and is invite by invitation personally by Miss Bliss.
- With your complimentary blow waves, we are unable to offer Saturdays, the week of Christmas and Easter and also is subject to availability. You yourself can only use the Elite Club blow waves.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be exchanged for other products or services.